We are always on the look out for new team members who share our passion and dedication for great coffee, service and hospitality. If you are interested in working with us, please send us an email with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
Baristas and Front of House Team
As one of NYC’s leading specialty coffee providers, Black Fox Coffee is a progressive organization seeking like-minded baristas and hospitality professional to join our growing team.
We are currently hiring baristas and front of house staff to float between our Midtown (E45th Street) and downtown (70 Pine Street) locations.
Black Fox Coffee’s multi-roaster approach provides an unrivaled variety and constantly rotating selection, of some of the best coffees from roasters across the United States and the world.
We are seeking experienced baristas and front of house staff that continue to be excited by coffee and have a strong desire to keep learning and growing in coffee.
Full time and part time positions available.
– The personality and passion to welcome all customers
– Proven ability to work in high volume cafe/restaurants– Maintain quality standards and stay within parameters set by our Head Barista and General Manager
– Develop strong working relationships with your team
– Maintain work area and equipment to a high degree of cleanliness
– Participate in cuppings and tastings to remain current and knowledgeable about our products
– Understanding that no job is too big or too small and ability to work across both Front of House and Coffee sections
– Minimum 2 years experience in specialty coffee
– Passion for providing an exceptional hospitality experience
– An enthusiastic love of coffee
– Detail oriented and reliable– Proven ability to multitask and prioritize
– Ability to dial in Espresso and Filter Coffee
– NYC Food Handlers Permit (or willing to obtain one after hire)
– Open and flexible availability *including weekends*.
Black Fox pays above market rates and is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.